Monday, December 17, 2012

FOR KEEPS: The Laguna Escapade 2012

I said it on Facebook and Twitter, I'll say it again: I JUST HAD ONE OF THE BEST WEEKENDS OF MY LIFE! :)))

There, I said it!

After months of planning, the weekend that we were just talking about finally became a reality.  Yang, Jacky, Elaine, Clareth, Jeju, Cjane and I went to visit Criselle's private resort in Pangil, Laguna.  These girls are seven of my closessssst college girlfriends so you could just imagine how fun it was to be with them!

The overnight stay was a blast! Criselle's family accommodated us so well that we couldn't just ask for more (HAHA)- super duper delicious foods, unlimited videoke, unlimited swimming, super duper delicious foods (again), tour guide to Ambon-ambon falls and super duper delicious foods (again hahaha!  It was THE perfect stress-reliever!

I enjoyed the Laguna escapade so much that I can't put it into words, so let the pictures tell you. :) And by the way, yes, our trip was well-documented! :)


before departure @ Ilang-ilang Residence Hall, UP Diliman

On the way to Laguna! :D
THE VIEW <3
First wave of super duper delicious fooooods! Thanks to Criselle's mom! :)))
FOR KEEPS. With Cjane and Criselle.
Unli-swimming! Hello Jacky, ok ka lang? :)
Second wave of super duper delicious foods!
Unlimited videoke!
Charotera. Thank you so much, Maria.  Now I have a wet-look pose. haha
Stargazing
What happened to the frustration game? HAHA
Good morning, world! <3
Start of our hike to Ambon-ambon falls
It's my first time to ride this thing! HAHA. I think we rode this for three times in crossing rivers. :))

Here's the prize of the longest hike of my life <3 God is so great! His creations are amazing!

OA ang saya! :D
On our way back, satisfied and awed by the undiscovered treasures of Pangil <3
 Third wave of super duper delicious foods! SUPER THANK YOU VALINA FAMILY!
Made perfect with a twist of bukoooo!!

So that was my Laguna experience 2012! I don't get to go out with friends this often, so this experience will surely be cherished. Again, thank you so much to the girls who were with me: Criselle, Jacky, Yang, Elaine, Jeju, Cjane and Clareth. Thank you also to Criselle's family for the hospitality.  Thank you also to the other people who helped us during our stay there especially to Mang Rodelio Mendoza, our tour guide to Ambon-ambon falls for the patience! hahaha

Most especially, thank you Lord for giving us the chance to experience Your creation at its finest once again! <3

Ang haba na! haha

Spread the happiness,
DMD








No comments:

Post a Comment