Wednesday, December 12, 2012

First wave of quintessence

What is LOVE, really?

 First picture together. We weren't a couple here yet.  We were just asked to pose together so that the other "love teams" in our class would pose a picture too. :)

 March 9, 2010. Bahay-Bakasyunan sa Camiguin. Don't be fooled! This was just a dare by some of his friends.  What makes this special? Minutes before this picture was taken, he confessed his feelings for me.  And yes, minutes before this, he told me the three words every girl would want to hear from the person she loves.

April 10, 2011. Lumbia National Airport, Cagayan de Oro City. 13th monthsary.  You see, we're in a long distance relationship and even if I go home, I don't get to see him often.  This was the first monthsary that we spent together, like, physically. :)
Latest photo. 2 years, 9 months and counting. :)

Until now, I still find love mysteriously magical. Nevertheless, I thank God that He made our paths cross and trail together, hopefully forever.



Spread the love,
DMD

No comments:

Post a Comment